Wine and Culture (full day tour)
Contact: Franz Schubert
Ubication: Ruta del Vino - Valle del Maule
Recomended website http://www.trekkingchile.com/Casachueca/indexEN.html
How to get there:
The winery Balduzzi in San Javier, reminds us of the small wineries of the italian Tuscany. Viņa Gillmore is marginally placed at the coastal mountain range. Besides producing wines they extend aswell a small handcraft village and an animal farm.
Then we visit Villa Alegre, a historical town with avenues full of orange trees. After that we are going to discover Yerbas Buenas. Since the historical process of the chilean independence the time seemed to be stopped in this small town. Rari finally shows us its colourful craftwork made by the hairs of the horses from women offering them in their own houses.
The tour will be arranged on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (confirmation 24 hours in advance)
- 09:30 Meeting at the Hotel in Talca city or by arrangement
- 10:30 Visiting the Viņa Balduzzi and wine tasting
- 11:45 Visiting the Viņa Gillmore and wine tasting
- 12:45 Attending the small town Villa Alegre
- 13:30 Lunch at a restaurant in Villa Alegre
- 15:00 Guided tour to Yerbas Buenas with attending the museum “Casa de Pareja”
- 16:45 Visiting Rari
- 18:30 Returning to Talca
(based on 4 pax. minimun)
The programme includes
Bilingual tour guide
Visit and wine tasting in Viņa Balduzzi.
Visit and wine tasting in Viņa Gillmore
Guided tour to Villa Alegre.
Guided tour to Yerbas Buenas and entrance fee to the museum
Rate per person $45.000 (based on 4 pax min.)
Back | Top